Forms For Parents & Students
School Community Expectations
- Cell phones will be taken from each student upon entering the building and returned at the end of the day. All other electronic equipment such as iPods, Electronic hand-held games, etc., will be taken upon entering the building.
- Smoking will not be permitted anywhere on campus as per Federal Law, Title 20, Ch.70, Sect.7183 US. Violators are subject to fines and possible dismissal.
- Daily attendance will be factored into quarterly grades.
- The dress code will continue to be enforced. Indecent suggestive, racial, drug, and/or gang-related clothing/jewelry will prevent your child from attending class and therefore not obtaining credit for that class or school day. It may also require you to pick up your child from school on that day or bring a change of clothing to school.
- Appropriate behavior on a consistent basis will result in Weekly Rewards as well as Monthly.
- Emergency closing or delayed opening notification of school will be texted to you using our RealTime system. You may also check out our social media pages Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram.
- Please be sure all Emergency, Medical, and Permission forms are completed and returned as your child may not be permitted to attend Benway school trips. This is for the safety and well-being of your child.
Forms for Parents & Students